Receive updates about our volunteering opportunities and latest happenings.
Food from the Heart seeks socially-conscious corporations and institutions to champion our cause with us. We work with our corporate partners by maximising the positive impact so that they can feel good about their contribution to Food from the Heart's objective of feeding the hungry.
Why partner Food from the Heart?
- We do good work and we can prove it. See what we achieved in 2017 here.
- We are an established charity with structured processes in place to ensure that our events and initiatives run smoothly
- You will be working with an energetic team of professional staff
- We are a forward-looking charity that is constantly seeking to create more value in new ways for our beneficiaries. We welcome your ideas
- We provide opportunities to engage and encourage positive values amongst your team
View our partnership opportunities here. For other enquiries, contact Jesvinder Kaur at email@example.com.
We achieve more when those who wish to help combine their efforts with those who are best positioned to help. Commercial vehicle giant Goldbell Engineering contributed a sponsorship of trucks and truck maintenance alongside its cash donations.
Those in need of food know how precious food is, and that it should not be wasted.
Supermarket NTUC FairPrice powers our Market Place programme with donations of items that are unsuitable for retail but still good for consumption while bakeries and hotels donate unsold bread through our Bread Run programme.
Every packet of Chilli Brand's red rice vermicelli found in our School Goodie Bag today is being given for free, courtesy of People Bee Hoon, the good people who manufacture it.