Receive updates about our volunteering opportunities and latest happenings.
Food from the Heart seeks socially-conscious corporations and institutions to champion our cause with us. We work with our corporate partners by maximising the positive impact so that they can feel good about their contribution to Food from the Heart's objective of feeding the hungry.
Why partner Food from the Heart?
- We do good work and we can prove it. See what we achieved in 2017 here.
- We are a charity established in 2003 with a proven track record and structured processes in place to ensure that our events and initiatives run smoothly
- You will be working with an energetic team of professional staff
- We are a forward-looking charity that is constantly seeking to create more value in new ways for our beneficiaries. We welcome your ideas
- We provide opportunities to engage and encourage positive values amongst your team
View our partnership opportunities here.
For other enquiries, contact Jesvinder Kaur at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Food from the Heart appreciates any donation amount. From donations of postcard sales to generous cheque donations, every dollar goes towards supporting our beneficiaries.
Food from the Heart is able to provide better nutrition in the form of fresh eggs monthly as part of our Community Food Pack thanks to our sponsor OCBC Bank.
S$560,000 was raised during our 2018 edition of our annual Passion Ball fundraising gala, thanks to our cash, venue, auction item, and F&B sponsors.
Crate and Barrel helped to fill our food packs with food and love by organising food donation drives, and sorting and packing food for distribution under our Community Food Pack programme.