Receive updates about our volunteering opportunities and latest happenings.
Aside from providing opportunities to contribute to society, Food from the Heart has fronted initiatives that seek to educate on and encourage civic-mindedness. We work with schools to ingrain these values in young minds through educational and hands-on programmes.
Why partner Food from the Heart?
- We do good work with sound values. See what we achieved in 2017 here.
- We educate and inculcate values in students
- We provide a real and meaningful goal to work towards so that students can spearhead their own
- We are familiar with working with schools ranging from primary to tertiary level as we constantly work with them throughout the year
- We are an established charity with structured processes in place to ensure that our events and initiatives run smoothly
- You will be working with an energetic team of professional staff
projects develop organisational skills within their team
View our partnership opportunities here. For other enquiries, contact Maya Sahar at email@example.com.
Those who were born lucky enough to be able to enjoy their favourite foods whenever they want and as much as they want will find it hard to understand that not all their friends are able to do the same. The Clean Plate Campaign aims to create awareness about the amount of food wasted in Singapore and to encourage children to treasure their food by taking only what they need and finishing it.
Donation is often thought of as simply the act of giving, and meaning is lost when the items given do not serve its recipients well. Our Donate Right initiative looks at the considerations that should be made such that they do.
Students from the FoodAid group of Ngee Ann Polytechnic helped to fill our food packs with food and love by organising food donation drives. Students who are secondary school level and above also help with packing our food packs.